If the A/C vents in your Audi A4 are broken or not functioning , you've come to the right site. Audi dealerships charge $300+ to replace a vent , but there's now a cheaper and faster solution. Instead of replacing the entire vent, just replace the Venttab, the device which provides manual control of the vent direction . It's simpler, much cheaper, and doesn't require any tools or removal from the dashboard.
These particular tabs are designed to fit each of the A/C vents of a Audi A4 . Pay close attention to the product selection drop-down box, to identify the vent position you are repairing. Driver vent - Center vent - Passenger vent are the options
- Fits Audi A4 2001-2005 4 door sedan and 5 door wagon , 2002-2006 2 door convertible cabriolet
- You must select VENT POSITION , each A/C vent requires a slightly different VENT TAB design 1) Center Vent 2) Driver Side Vent 3) Passenger Side Vent
- Install in seconds .The patented , one-piece Venttabs design allows you to install it without removal of the vent or the vent louvers (fins) No tools required. To install, just center the gear mechanism behind the louvers and slide into place. Made from high strength nylon filament for durabilty and strength
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua8Avokann4 Check out this video : The Vent//Tabs Advantage
- We are an American company based in California, creating US jobs , providing customer service and excellent delivery. Made in USA product through additive manufacturing technology.