If the A/C vents in your Mazda 3 are broken or not functioning , you've come to the right site. Mazda dealerships charge $150+ to replace a vent, but there's now a cheaper solution. Instead of replacing the entire vent, just replace the Venttab. It's simpler, much cheaper, and requires very little time.
These particular tabs are designed to fit the front vents of the Mazda 3
These are universal tabs modified to fit the Mazda 3, so keep in mind they have a slightly different look than the factory tabs.
This listing is for a single vent tab. Installation instructions can be found here.
- Fits Mazda 3 (2004-2008)
- Install in seconds
- The patented , one-piece Venttabs design allows you to install it without removal of the vent or the vent louvers (fins) To install, just locate the vertical post behind the louvers of the vent and slide the tab into place.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua8Avokann4 Check out this video : The Vent//Tabs Advantage
- Tool required (O-ring pick or clothes hanger works great)
- Installation Instruction : Universal Installation
- NEW 4 PACK & 2 PACK SPECIAL PRICE ! Do it Right !!
- We are an American company based in California, with customer service and excellent delivery.