How to Repair Hyundai Air Conditioning Vents
Vent Tabs |Jun 3rd 2022
- You have a Hyundai Santa Fe, Elantra , Accent or Sonata that has an air conditioning vent, and the tabs are broken. You can't find the right size tab to replace the broken one, or you don't want to -- so what do you do? Well, now there's an easier solution: VENTTABS! They're easy to install and inexpensive. In fact, they cost less than what it would take to repair your air vents !
VENT//TABS are the first patented, adjustment tabs that repair damaged automotive air conditioning vents.
- VENT//TABS are the first patented, adjustment tabs that repair damaged automotive air conditioning vents. They are easy to install, no tools required and take less than a minute. Once installed, they will keep your vent from rattling or moving while you drive.
- If your Hyundai air conditioning vents have become damaged over time, VENT//TABS can help. They're the first patented adjustment tabs that repair damaged automotive air conditioning vents without drilling or gluing. Just snap them into place using their locking tabs and you're good to go—it takes less than a minute for each of your car's AC vent!
The durable ABS and nylon material gently clamps on the louver , to replace the missing and broken tab.
- ●The durable ABS or nylon material gently clamps on the louver, to replace the missing and broken tab.
- ●Easily install it yourself by simply pushing the venttab until they lock into place on your vent's louver.
It's easier, faster and less expensive than replacing your Hyundai air vent - typically $200+ !
- ●You don't need to replace the entire vent.
- ●You can repair your vent for a fraction of the cost of replacing it.
- ●You can do it yourself!
Not only will they look good in your car's dashboard, but they are easy to install, no tools required.
- Not only will they look good in your car's dashboard, but they are easy to install, no tools required. Installation takes seconds with no need to remove the vent and best of all you can do it yourself! You can do it in your garage, driveway or even parking lot.
Your broken vents don't have to be a permanent problem.
- While there are many different ways to replace broken vents, venttabs is the only patented solution on the market that allows you to fix the damaged air vent . While other fixes may work in some cases, they can be tricky and time consuming. You'll often end up wasting money or even damaging your vehicle by using these products
- Vent//Tabs are an inexpensive alternative that's easy to install and made with a durable material that will last for years. Not only do they look great but they also keep your car's interior comfortable no matter what temperature you're driving in!
- So if you have any damage or missing vent tabs in your Hyundai's air vents, now is the time to replace them. It's easier than ever before thanks to these new tabs that fit into place without tools or removal from the dashboard! You can order them online and have them delivered right to your doorsteps!