If the A/C vents in your Toyota 4Runner 2010-2013 are broken or missing or looking bad , you've come to the right place. Toyota dealers charge $250+ to replace a vent, but there's an affordable solution here at VentTabs. Instead of replacing the entire vent, how about saving $200 and replace just the Venttab? It's simpler, much cheaper, and doesn't require any tools.
These particular tabs fit the front air vents of the 4Runner . They are made of durable nylon and are molded replacement aftermarket tabs, not OEM tabs.
This listing is for a single vent tab , most 4Runners have four vents on the front dash.
- Fits Toyota 4Runner 2010-2013
- Matches OEM look & color
- Fits Front Center/Driver vents and a separate Venttab for Right FrontCenter/Passenger - Confirm the vent position when ordering.
- Install in seconds
- The patented one-piece Venttabs design allows you to install it without removal of the vent or the vent louvers (fins) To install, just locate the vertical post behind the louvers of the vent and slide the tab into place No tools required. Print a copy of the instructions before you head out to the garage .
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua8Avokann4 Check out this video : The Vent//Tabs Advantage
- We are an American company based in California, with 1:1 customer service and excellent delivery. Made in USA