2021 : The Year of the Mask
Vent Tabs |Jan 31st 2021
By now, who doesn't have several fabric masks or a box of disposable blue surgical masks or KN95's ? It's become a significant tool to avoid the coronavirus. Most of the US, about 80% according to Statista, has adopted mask wearing in public settings, workplace ,schools and just about everywhere requiring face coverings.
A Couple Tips about Masks
1) Keep a supply in each of the most used locations a) car b) office c) home entry .
2) Keep them impeccably clean and discard disposable masks daily (i.e not on the car seat or the dash board)
3) Double masking - public health officials seem to be moving towards double-masking, cloth and paper layers, for maximum protection on planes/ trains/crowded public space.
4) Not on the Rear View Mirror - blocks your view , which is already tough in winter driving season
Masks in Your Vehicle: A Must Have
1) Keep ready for use in fast-food drive throughs, school drop-offs, doctor visits
2) Use products such VentTabs MaskHook or VentHook to hang your mask while driving - keeps it off the floor and off the dirty dashboard
3) Extra protection - Hang a sealable baggy from the MaskHook/VentHook, and keep your mask and extras in the sealed baggy. Hack - just punch a hole in the top of the baggy above the seal and hang it .
4) Put some extra Masks in the glovebox or the center console - in a sealed, clean bag .
We hope everyone is a good neighbor, a good citizen and respects the health of others during this pandemic.